suiteHEART® software incorporates an intuitive, easy-to-use interface for reviewing and reporting cardiac magnetic resonance images. Review multiple exams, series and images through an optimized viewer specifically designed for cardiac MR. suiteHEART® software provides comprehensive analysis tools and user-customizable reporting for various applications and offers multi-vendor platform support.
Semi‐automatic tools are available for left ventricular contour detection, valve plane detection, vessel contour detection for flow analysis, signal intensity analysis for myocardium and infarct sizing measurement, and T2 star analysis. Measurement tools on the report interface make it possible to quickly and reliably fill out a complete clinical report of an imaging exam. Available tools include: point, distance, area, and volume measurement tools such as ejection fraction, cardiac output, end‐diastolic volume, end‐systolic volume, and volume flow measurements. A report input interface is also available.
The results of the measurement tools are interpreted by the physician and can be communicated to referring physicians. When interpreted by a trained physician these tools may be useful in supporting the determination of a diagnosis.
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows 7 Professional or Enterprise with SP1 (64 bit)
- Windows 10 Professional or Enterprise (64 bit)
- Video card; NVIDIA 4GB RAM, minimum of 1664 CUDA Cores, support for OpenGL 4.0, support 1920 x 1080 resolution or higher
- Monitor shall support 1920 x 1080 resolution or higher
- Anti-Virus software installed
- 16GB memory
- 25GB of available free hard drive space
- PDF viewer, Adobe Reader 11.0 or higher
- An open network port for DICOM transfer over network
- Static IP address (recommended)
- Java Runtime Environment (JRE) version 9
- Solid-State hard drive
- Intel® Core™ i7 processor
- 27” Monitor